TIPS WHEN CHOOSING A NESTEING DOLL
In Russia, the first dolls appeared in the 90s of the XIX century. It was the first village painted doll, which received the name Matryoshka. Matryoshka is the most popular and famous souvenir. According to the tradition, the nesting dolls are made in a red sundress, as well as with a red scarf. In a classic nesting doll, all the dolls in the set look identical, and the number of dolls in one set is from 10 to 30.
A variety of collapsible toys fraught with great variety is available over at Nestingdolls.co. Each doll has its own difference, depending on the place of its painting. By tradition, the doll painted in several styles.
– Zagorskaya – made of white wood, painted in gouache on polished wood. Performed in a strict but at the same time simple and uncluttered style.
– Semenovskaya – painted with goose feather aniline dyes. Bright beauty, with an elegant blush.
– Polkhov-Maydanskaya – have a more rounded shape. For the painting of these dolls use special techniques flowers with a tip, flowers without a tip, under the oil, motley.
– Vyatskaya – differs from Semenovskaya, because the Vyatka nesting doll has straw inlay and a top coating with oil varnish.
– Tverskaya – have the author’s coloring and display the image of fairy-tale heroes.
The evolution of the Nesting dolls did not stand still; in the modern world, very popular portrait nesting dolls have become.
Painted doll can be a great gift for your loved ones or an addition to your decor, which will always dwell on the views of your friends.
So, to choose a quality matryoshka, you should pay attention to:
– The number of dolls. As mentioned earlier, a good matryoshka should have at least a dozen pupae diminishing in size. In simple cases, the number does not exceed five dolls.
– Also important is the quality of the raw materials of which the dolls are made. When choosing, it is worth paying attention to the integral structure of the dolls (the absence of cracks and gaps). Do not be afraid of dark spots on the product, since the dark spots are well-polished knots, it will in no way affect the durability of the product.
– The quality of the drawing pattern should exclude defects such as flows of emptiness, the quality of paint and varnish, burnout of the painted surface and falling of a foreign body.
And yet, if you finally decided to choose the Matryoshka as a gift, compare the image of the matryoshka and the person to whom you present it. Similarities, you will find necessarily.