How to do a hard reset Galaxy smartphones
Here am going to share our views to How to do a hard reset Galaxy smartphones. Because I have also a galaxy user and I know many problems are accorded. The main problem is reset galaxy smartphones. And many users didn’t know how to reset galaxy smartphones.
Did you happen to have a Galaxy smartphone, and also problems in the use of its functionality?
You have the codes and procedures that allow you to restore the factory settings of the phone. or taking it to completely reset the smartphone when you purchased the product. The method is part of the Android operating system and is simple to perform, because you can perform with your phone switched on. Be careful though, with these procedures will be deleted permanently all your settings, apps, contacts, etc…
This following procedure completely resets all the Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- Enter the menu settings. You will find some items. Search, depending on the model Galaxy, Privacy and Backup and Restore.
- Click on Factory data reset.
- Here you have two options: format memory SD card (external memory) or Reset phone.
- The mobile phone will make its automatic operation, after which it will turn off. When you restart, you will be asked to enter the pin.
Now the setting procedure as when you purchased it. You can also do a hard reset classic with the quick code Samsung, also available on the net.
Although this procedure can be performed with the phone turned on. Importantly, save yourselves this code somewhere, because it will be useful in the future.
- Turn on the phone and when it is in place, enter this code * # * # 7780 # * # *
- Appear Factory data reset.
Follow the procedure from step 3 for the step 4.
Now you can re-use the phone as if it was the first day and a recommendation saved on a sheet throughout the procedure.