You can try 9 different types of yoga
Yoga instructors not only pass on the basic principles of yoga to students, but they also create their own methods and techniques. This has led to the development of many types of yoga. Although these types are slightly different, they are still designed to unify thought, body, and spirit. Here are some of the most common types of yoga you can perform:
1. Hatha Yoga – considered to be the most popular type of yoga in the United States, including basic breathing control exercises and yoga poses for beginners.
2. Ashtanga Yoga – Ashtanga is a vibrant form of yoga that involves fast movements designed to increase strength and endurance.
3. Bikram Yoga – Bikram involves 26 patent positions that are carried out in a room heated to 105 degrees Fahrenheit and 40% humidity. It is designed to help relax muscles, cleanse the body and relieve symptoms of chronic diseases.
4. Vinyasa Yoga – Vinyasa uses traditional ashtanga technology, which means it is also an active form of yoga. The only difference between the two types is that vynasa involves different poses, while Ashtanga insists on a single routine.
5. Kundalini Yoga – Kundalini emphasizes fast-paced posture, proper breathing techniques, and meditation to improve the balance of the body. This form of yoga is more challenging than other forms and may not be suitable for beginners.
6. Hot Yoga – Similar to Bikram, hot yoga is also performed in a heated room. However, the room temperature and humidity of this yoga style are not defined. Routines can also be composed of different poses
7. Core Strength Yoga – Also known as Power Vinyasa, Core Strength Yoga is a tough routine designed to stretch, strengthen and adjust muscles while emphasizing physical and mental connections.9
8. Prenatal Yoga – Prenatal Yoga includes a range of postures designed to help pregnant women prepare for childbirth, childbirth and postpartum recovery.
9. Aerial Yoga – Aerial Yoga uses a soft fabric hammock that is supported by hooks, straps and support chains. When you make aerial adjustments to a traditional yoga pose, you need to sit on a hammock and use it to support
When choosing the type of yoga you want, make sure you not only consider your interests but also your health and health. Talk to a yoga instructor to find out which style fits your health goals. Don’t hesitate to ask about the physical requirements and strength of the type of yoga you are interested in.