Vivo V15 Specifications and Public Review
After last month’s V15 Pro, Vivo launched the V15 smartphone in Thailand. It uses a 6.53-inch FHD + LCD display with a screen-to-body ratio of 90.95% instead of the Super AMOLED display on the V15 Pro, using the MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, compared to the Snapdragon 675. It retains the same 32 megapixel pop music. The front camera, but it is equipped with a 12 megapixel rear camera with a light unit instead of four units. The other 5 megapixel depth sensor is used for portrait shooting, and the 8 megapixel camera is used for 120 degree wide-angle lenses.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor instead of a fingerprint sensor inside the display, and comes with a slightly smaller 3400mAh battery that supports dual-engine fast charging and a micro USB port.
Vivo V15 specifications
- 6.53″ (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD + 19:5:9 aspect ratio LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPU) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory, up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM card (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera, f / 1.78 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, with f / 2.4 aperture, 8MP AI 120 degree super wide-angle camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with Samsung ISOCELL GD1 sensor with f / 2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 161.97 × 75.93 × 8.54mm; Weight: 189.5 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual band, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS, Micro USB port
- 4000mAh battery, dual engine fast charging
The Vivo V15 is available in Topaz Blue and Glamour Red colors and is priced at 10,999 baht (approximately $345/ 24,465 rupees). It will be launched in India at a lower price later this month.