Recipe Rice with Milk
Recipe Rice with Milk:- Today it’s rice pudding a little different from what we saw in the other recipe you can find on the blog.
The main difference between the two recipes is that this double milk is used , which lengthens the cooking and causes a super-creamy rice pudding and very very soft. Moreover, this rice pudding is usually topped with caramelized sugar (or burned ) which gives it a great flavor to the recipe.
One more thing before you start. ‘d advise you to read the recipe at the end of some things you should keep in mind about the preparation of rice pudding and if you decide you know …. to the kitchen!
Ingredients Recipe Rice with Milk :-
- 4 cups (1 liter) whole milk (if fresh milk is better)
- 1/2 cup rice round (about 100-125 grams)
- 1/2 cup sugar (about 125-150 grams)
- 1/2 cup of water (125 ml)
- 1 piece of lemon peel (like a long finger more or less)
- 1/3 of a teaspoon salt
- 25g unsalted butter
- Optional : A dash of anise (no more than 1 tablespoon)
- Optional: To top rice pudding you can add cinnamon , caramel or burn some sugar over
Recipe Rice with Milk :-
- We need two pots. put In a heat the milk and put the other to heat the water . Please note that we will water the pot all ingredients so grab a large pot.
- When water is boiling add the rice and stir well. Then add the hot milk and stir again. Add salt, butter and slice of lemon peel .
- Place over medium-low heat so that the milk does not reach boiling (not to spoil the taste of milk). Get to vaporize the milk gradually while the rice is cooked. You’ll have to stir frequently to prevent sticking to the bottom and burn.
- Depending on the power of fire (better lower than stronger) cooking last about 2 hours . You will know that rice pudding is ready when you are a little loose as you would eat. Note that when cooled slightly curdle milk (for starch and butter) and will thicken .
- When the rice pudding is to your liking add the sugar , stir well and let fire 1 more minute. Then fire away and if you like the flavor of anise adds one chorrín into the pot and stir well (although I prefer not to add in Asturias is very typical to). Then divided into several bowls or plates.
- Finally added above what you prefer . A little cinnamon or caramel or you can also sprinkle with a little sugar the surface of the rice pudding and burned with a hot iron or a torch (as pictured). tempering can eat rice and let it cool in the fridge. Out of the kitchen and eat!
A Spot :
I like rice pudding as cold as warm . Holds very well a few days in the fridge and one of the few dishes to the cold feels good. If you keep it in the fridge cover it tightly with plastic wrap so it does not absorb odors.
If you choose to burn sugar keep in mind the following . If the rice pudding is hot and burning sugar can eat without problems. But if you keep it in the fridge heat the sugar dissolves and waterlogged rice pudding. If you let the rice cool completely and then burns up the sugar then you can keep in the fridge without danger to which the sugar is dissolved
Before adding the rice to the pot you can wash it under the tap by putting the rice in a colander . Some rice are covered with very white (rice starch) dust and if not bring to wash rice pudding flavored starch too. If your rice is well do not need to wash it clean.
However if you choose to wash your rice (I usually do) do not think that going to get a wash rice with less cream (or thick) milk. The only difference is that you may have to cut a little more milk and in return get a rice pudding with a much smoother and refined taste .
Milk is, of course, cow’s milk and it should be whole milk for semi-skimmed milk with rice pudding is so creamy . Skim milk is no good option.
Rice pudding is always made ??with rice or round grain short , never long grain rice or basmati or thai, or anything like that. Not that you can not use these rice, you can use them, but not long rice work well (for lack of starch and little-milk liquid absorbing).
On the number of servings that come with this recipe all depends on how much or little you like the sweet Although it may seem that 100 grams of rice is not much you have to keep in mind that is accompanied by 1 liter of milk. This recipe spreads to about 4 dishes or about 6 cups medium .
I hope you like the recipe and enjoy at the table with this dish. Soon we will have more recipes . Greetings cooks and chefs.
And remember to subscribe is totally FREE and you have to use your account to Gmail .
Latest posts by Deepak Sudera (see all)
- Free Mobile Mockup Templates PSD Designs Part 4 - January 9, 2017
- Free Mobile Mockup Templates PSD Designs Part 3 - January 9, 2017
- Free Mobile Mockup Templates PSD Designs Part 2 - January 9, 2017
- Free Mobile Mockup Templates PSD Designs - January 9, 2017
- Teri Wait Latest Punjabi Song Bhangra Dance Video - January 4, 2017