Recipe Potatoes with Meat
Recipe Potatoes with Meat:-
It’s funny the title I chose for this recipe “Papas con Carne” because on one hand it sounds more folksy that “potatoes with meat” and the other with the most modern. Surely you know that you is not the same flesh potatoes with meat and potatoes to the kitchen!
Ingredients Potatoes with Meat :-
- 400 grams of pork to cook
- 400 grams of potatoes
- 100 grams of onion
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 200g carrots
- 125 ml of white wine (half glass tube)
- 500 ml beef stock (two drinking glasses or pint)
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Media dessert spoon with food coloring
- Media dessert spoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper.
- 1 bay leaf
Recipe for Potatoes with Meat (for two people):
- The first stop will be thoroughly cooked pork , clean excess fat and reserve.
- Peel the carrots and cut thick slices medium (see photo), set aside.
- Peel the garlic and onion , then mince the garlic and chop the onion. Turns and put the manual program for 10 minutes and add the olive oil . Do not put the lid on the pot and when you see that the oil is hot add the onion and garlic.
- Fry until they turn color, then add the meat and stir well to also take color. You can brown a bit but not too much. Add the salt , the pepper and leaf laurel .
- Put the beef broth to heat (use the microwave is faster) and if you do not have broth gets a pill of concentrated meat and dissolve it in a pint of boiling water broth.
- When the meat is colored add the carrot pieces and a tablespoon of flour . Removes (always with a wooden spoon or plastic to avoid scratching the bowl ) for 30 seconds.
- Then add the white wine . Allow the alcohol to evaporate for 1 minute and then add the beef broth hot.
- Add a little food coloring or if you prefer you can use a little saffron. Stir well and put the lid on the FussionCook . Make sure the pot is properly closed and select the meat / beef program in Fussion Cook . The meat will be done for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the potatoes . Peel them and cut them to pieces. It is better to break a little cutting with the knife and giving a twist to the whole wrist cutting them with a knife. If we do so with the flick of the wrist will stew broth tastier. Reserve the potatoes in a bowl covered with water so it does not turn black (so no rust).
- When the program is over and the meat Fussion Cook all the steam has been released (make sure the prevention valve opening is below) opens the lid and add the potatoes well drained. Closes the pot and select the potato program . In 10 minutes you have ready your potatoes with meat.
- After this time, when the Fussion Cook has released all the steam off the lid and salt test. If necessary add a little more and if not used, and out of the kitchen table!
A Spot :
Cut the potato strips of similar size, so you make sure they all do the same. With the program Fussion Cook potatoes , potatoes are great, ready. The broth in this recipe is fairly soupy (thin), but I like it that way, because then I squeeze the potatoes to a puree . I never like whole potatoes!!
I hope you like the recipe for meatand enjoy at the table with this dish. Soon we will have more recipes .
And remember to subscribe is totally FREE and you have to use your account to Gmail .