Pie with raisins, almonds and orange
Make sure you:
- 900 gr. flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated cinnamon
- 1 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 1 ½ teaspoon soda ash
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ cup sultanas
- 1 ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup orange juice
1) Beat oil and sugar in a mixer until well after added to the mixture of orange juice and soda dissolved in brandy.
2) In another bowl now, put the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, shuffle and add gradually the new mixture in the first stirring. Also, shoot through the lemon zest, raisins and almonds, without stop shuffling.
3) Very nice! And now racking the resulting mixture in a well greased and floured baking pan and bake the pie with raisins, almonds and orange for 1 hour and 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 220 ° C. If you want, then you can sprinkle with the sugar.
Latest posts by Deepak Sudera (see all)
- Free Mobile Mockup Templates PSD Designs Part 4 - January 9, 2017
- Free Mobile Mockup Templates PSD Designs Part 3 - January 9, 2017
- Free Mobile Mockup Templates PSD Designs Part 2 - January 9, 2017
- Free Mobile Mockup Templates PSD Designs - January 9, 2017
- Teri Wait Latest Punjabi Song Bhangra Dance Video - January 4, 2017