As the owner of a business, you should usually perform various tasks such as managing warehouses, maintaining stock, and keeping track of delivery. Several pages of bookkeeping, scribbling and penned entries were necessary to ensure that you and your workers depended on the condition and quantity of your stock.
The Woocommerce inventory management plugin has simplified the process and helps you avoid headaches caused by not keeping track of your inventory. Inventory control is important to manage your stock, which can scare even experienced website owners.
This plugin lets you manage your business listings and stock items while keeping your products informed. In addition, it empowers you to efficiently manage products, customers, and orders. In addition, these plugins will help you promote and sell your products, manage your customers, and maintain your site.
Not only this, but many types of products are also available in the market today. The inventory management plugin provides one of the nifty features you get when using the plugin.
Number of Plugins that helps the entrepreneur to manage their stock are as follows :
A. WooCommerce Stock Manager
WooCommerce Stock Manager is a unique and popular inventory management plugin for your wholesale and retail business. This allows you to manage your inventory and stock items, where your assets are. You can view products and their details from one screen without having to go to each product screen.
In addition, it gives you the power to manage product stocks, customers, backorders, stock positions, selling prices, regular prices, weights, and more efficiently.
- This Woocommerce inventory management software allows entrepreneurs to export all stock data from your e-commerce store to a CSV file. Apart from this, you can also edit the CSV file according to your requirements and then import it back into your online store.
- It gives filter options to find each product in WooCommerce stock by sorting product ID, product name, and default.
- With this plugin, you can show different stock fields with many colors such that when the stock is over 5 you can show it with green color, yellow for less than 5 pieces, and red for 0 pieces. Can.
- You can display a product thumbnail image to manage a set of large images on your order page.
- WooCommerce Stock Manager Plugin protects the personal data and privacy of your site users as it is GDPR ready.
B. Point of Sale Plugin
The Point of Sale WordPress plugin provides owners with an easy interface to store where they can easily manage online store stock and inventory. It is suitable for all companies and organizations that want to manage sales, inventory, stock, and more. The advanced point of sale plugin comes with inventory and cache management, QRcode scanning, graph chat, invoice print, and more.
In addition, with the Point of Sale plugin, you can handle sales, employee productivity, customer details, accounting, and back-office tasks.
- See credit limit on customer contact information, balance, and POS. You can define multiple shipping and billing addresses of customers and offer discounts on items based on different customer groups.
- The Advanced Point of Sale plugin helps you quickly update customer details and view previous order information.
- This plugin supports a variety of barcode scanners through which you can easily register your sales and inventory products at the WooCommerce store.
- When customers enter their details such as email address, name, phone number, it automatically receives a print or email of the product list.
C. Rapid Stock Manager
Rapid Stock Manager is a fast and easy-to-use inventory management plugin for managing warehouses and records stock audits. It automatically updates all your stock list without reloading the page. Its user-friendly interface helps you to access all stock details within one screen. Due to this, customers do not face any problem when they buy a product.
In addition, this plugin allows you to customize the appearance of the product catalog and lets you show single or multiple products on screen.
- You can set or adjust the number of products you want to appear on the page. In addition, you can
- This helps to set a low stock indicator on your site when products are out of stock.
- Easy to customize the view of products, set the color of the following stock products, highlight the row/column color, to show the changes made by users.
- With Rapid Stock Manager, you can modify the stock amount for previous “given” and “when” products.
D. WP Inventory Manager
WP Inventory Manager is an inventory management plugin that provides a clean and powerful dashboard to manage and track your everyday sales and purchase records. Here, administrators can easily manage the product stock details they wish to display or sell on your WordPress site.
In addition, it provides customizable labels, templating systems, hooks with the developer, filters, and utility functions to provide full control access permissions to add or edit items completely to your list. In addition, it provides powerful features and add-ons for your WordPress website.
- This software is compatible with Mac Firefox, Mac Safari, Mac Chrome, PC Safari, PC Chrome, PC Firefox, iPhone Safari, iPad Safari, and PC ie 7.
- WP Inventory Manager allows you to manage and store an unlimited number of items.
- You can use different database tables to access the database faster.
- Create several categories of products and label them to your liking.