Best Natural Treatments if you have acne?
These Natural treatments useful for acne:
- Do not wash more than twice the affected area of the skin every day. Frequent washing can irritate the skin and exacerbate the symptoms.
- Wash the affected area with mild soap or detergent and warm water. Very hot or cold water can make acne worse.
- Don’t try to “clean up” blackheads or squeeze spots. This will make them worse and cause permanent scarring.
- Avoid using too much cosmetics and cosmetics. Use an aqueous product that is described as non-come (this means that the product is less likely to clog skin pores).
- Remove makeup thoroughly before going to bed.
- If dry skin is a problem, use a fragrance-free water-based emollient.
- Regular exercise does not improve your acne, but it can enhance your mood and improve your self-esteem. Once you are finished exercising, shower as soon as possible because sweat will irritate your acne.
- Wash your hair regularly and try to avoid dropping your hair on your face.
Although hemorrhoids cannot be cured, they can be controlled by Natural Treatments. If you have mild acne, it is best to contact your pharmacist for advice. Several creams, lotions, and gels to treat the points can be purchased from pharmacies. It is advisable to use a product that contains a low concentration of benzoyl peroxide, but be careful because this bleaches the clothes.
If the acne is severe or appears on the chest and back, you may need to use antibiotics or a stronger cream, only the prescriptions are available.
If you have mild acne, tell your pharmacist about the treatment of over-the-counter medicines. If these don’t control your acne or make you feel very unhappy, see your GP. If you have moderate or severe acne, or if you have a nodule or cyst, you should check with your family doctor because they need to be treated properly to avoid scarring.
Try to resist the temptation to pick or squeeze spots as this can cause permanent scarring. Treatment can take up to 3 months to work, so don’t expect results overnight. Once they start working, the results are usually good.