Best 10 Healthy Food to hair growth
There are 10 of the best foods to promote hair growth. egg. Eggs are an important source of protein and biotin, which promote hair growth. berry. Berries contain beneficial compounds and vitamins that promote hair growth. spinach. Fat fish. sweet potato. Avocado. nut. seed. If a receding hairline or excessive hair loss in a cause of concern, then you should not worry about it anymore. Balding or hair loss is not an irreversible process and you can regrow your hair in just a few days by making a change in your diet.
- Eggs– If you are looking for a way to grow in a few days so incorporate at least one egg on your daily diet. Hair is primarily made up of protein hence you must consume eggs as they are the richest protein source. They also contain biotin which aids in hair regrowth.
- Spinach– Spinach a much detested leafy green contains a lot of iron. In addition to the iron, it is also rich in vitamins and zinc nourish the hair and help in regrowth. Since it is rich in antioxidants, it protects the hair from damage and nourishes the scalp.
- Salmon – Coldwater fish like salmon and sardines are the rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids have anti-inflammatory properties which promote hair growth by opening the hair follicles. They also prevent hair shedding caused due to the inflamed scalp.
- Lemon – Starting your day with a warm glass of lemon water is not only good for digestion but it also assists in hair regrowth. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C which is needed for iron absorption. It also helps in producing collagen which makes the hair grow at a quicker pace.
- Cinnamon – Adding a dash of cinnamon to your morning coffee will help you regrow your hair quickly cinnamon not only moisturizer the scalp but it also improves blood flow to the hair follicles. This spice is an excellent hair regrowth stimulator.
- Oysters– A deficiency in zinc is known to cause hair loss. Zinc deficiency leads to degeneration of protein structure resulting in weakening of hair follicles. Hair shedding happens due to weak hair follicles. Oysters are the best natural source of zinc. They are also rich in protein which is the main component of hair.
- Guava– Guava is rich Vitamin B and C which help in regrowing hair by forming the college. Studies show that guava help in restoring healthy hair growth very effectively in women who experience temporary hair thinning. Hair loss may happen due to a deficiency of vitamin B-2, Since guava contains plenty of riboflavin, it restores the hair growth.
- Walnut – Walnuts are a rich source of selenium potassium and omega acids. If your hair loss is caused due to the deficiency of selenium, walnuts will prevent further balding. The rest of the nutrients will strengthen the hair. The natural oils of the walnut will also nourish your hair.
- Bak Choy – It is your wish to regrow your hair soon, incorporating Bak Choy in your diet may be the answer Bak Choy is a good hair food since it contains iron. They will not only help in fast hair growth but they will also prevent hair fall.
- Sweet potato – Sweet Potatoes is a naturally rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin E . It also contains minerals like zinc, iron, copper, potassium, magnesium, and niacin. Vitamin A boosts cell growth which also includes the production of hair.